UPS® Simple Rate lets you use your own packaging to ship to anywhere in the U.S. for a flat rate. Five different pricing options are available based on package size. Simple Rate is valid for the UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS 2nd Day Air services.
- You must be registered for UPS Web Services in StarShip.
- Simple Rate and non-Simple Rate packages cannot be combined in a shipment.
- Simple Rate shipments cannot exceed 50 lbs. or a volume of 1,728 cubic inches.
- Shipments cannot contain hazardous materials.
- Simple Rate does not apply for Return shipments.
You can enable the UPS Simple Rate option in the account Contract Services settings.
- From Setup > Carrier Interfaces > UPS, select to edit the account.
- Click the Settings heading and under Contract Services, check the Simple Rate option.
Shipping with UPS® Simple Rate
The Simple Rate option is available when you are processing a shipment in the Shipment Editor.
- With the shipment open, expand the Packaging section.
- Enter the weight and dimensions for each package.
- Check the UPS® Simple Rate option.