Enable the “Use Customer Account” flag
To enable the “Use Customer’s Account” flag on the Sales Order or the Shipment, the
Customer Account needs to be configured.
- In Acumatica, go to Distribution > Sales Orders > Configuration > Carriers >Select
Carrier ID > Customer Accounts tab.
- Click the Add Row button.
- Find the Customer ID you would like to set up.
- Select the Location.
- Type in the Customer’s Carrier Account # and Postal Code.
- To confirm the Customer was properly configured, go to Finance > Accounts Receivable > Work Area > Manage > Customers. In the Shipping Instructions section in the lower right-hand portion of the screen, verify the “Carrier Accounts” includes the information you set up.
The availability of the Location field on the Sales Order screen can be enabled/disabled
using the Business Account Locations feature on the Enable/Disable Features (CS.10.00.00) form. If enabled, the field will appear as a required field on the Sales Order screen and must be populated.
To access the Enable/Disable Features, select Configuration > Common Settings > Licensing > Enable/Disable Features > Business Account Locations.