To ship your WooCommerce Orders, you have to connect your WooCommerce store to StarShip. You can add one or multiple accounts to ship against in StarShip. However, the same Consumer Secret and Key can only be used once per StarShip Location.
Connect the Store
- In StarShip, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button. If you want to add the WooCommerce interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “WooCommerce” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the WooCommerce shopping cart information in the fields provided.
- The WooCommerce API URL is the URL of your WooCommerce site.
- The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret: You can copy and paste the Consumer Key and Secret from the API > Key Details screen or from the location where you saved them in WooCommerce Setup.
- Check the Enable button and click Submit. If you add the WooCommerce interface but don’t enable it, you will not be able to select and ship your WooCommerce Orders.