- When a template is open on the Template Designer screen:
- From the Templates list in Setup > eNotify > Templates:
State and Scheduling
Enabled and triggered when
Check this option to send notification emails using this template when the designated action occurs:
- Shipped – when a shipment is processed
- Updated – when a shipment is modified
- Shipped or Updated – when a shipment is processed or modified
- Deleted – when a shipment is deleted
Use for return shipments
The Send schedule is set from the global default setting in eNotify Configuration. To use a custom Send schedule setting for this template, change the Send Schedule field.
- Immediately: Emails are sent as soon as the trigger occurs.
- Delay by: Emails are delayed for a set period of time; Set the delay by manipulating the 00:00 field.
- Time of Day: Emails are sent in a batch at the time you specify; Set the time by manipulating the 00:00 field. The time is based on the email server’s time.
- Manually: Emails are sent when the user chooses to send them from the Email Viewer.
Add conditions by clicking the Add Condition button.The resulting dialog allows you to choose a shipment field, an operator, and a value for that shipment field. For example, to send an email for parcel shipments only, set the Shipment Field “Carrier Type” with an Operator or “Equal to” to a Value of “Parcel”.
Delete a Condition
To delete a condition, click the “X” on the condition itself.