Before you can connect your shop to StarShip, you must first enable the PrestaShop
Web Service and generate the API keys that you’ll need to enter in StarShip setup
- Log in to your PrestaShop Dashboard.
- Select Configure > Advanced Parameters > Webservice from the Dashboard menu.
- Under the Configuration section, select “Yes” for “Enable PrestaShop’s webservice”.
- Click the “Add new webservice key”, or click the Add New button in the Webservice list.
- Click the Generate! button to create the key and enter a description to identify this key (for example, “StarShip”). You can either copy the key into a text document or leave the window open so you can access it during StarShip setup.
- In the Permissions section, click the top-most check box in each column to enable
all possible permissions.