To ship your Shopify Orders, you have to connect your Shopify store to StarShip. You can add one or multiple accounts to ship against in StarShip. However, the same Shopify Store Name and Password can only be used once per StarShip Location.
Connect the Shopify Store
- In StarShip Web, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button. If you want to add the Shopify interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- Enter the Shopify store information.
- Shopify Store Name: This value must exactly correspond to the Shopify store name.
- Access Token: This token can be found in your Shopify Admin console under Apps > Manage Private Apps > StarShip. It is shown as the Password.
- Check the Enabled check box and click Submit.
If you add the Shopify store but don’t enable it, you will not be able to ship your Shopify orders.