The StarShip solution offers small parcel and freight shipping from one user interface and offers a great improvement in the speed, accuracy, and ease of shipping.
StarShip seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and provides the most efficient and error-free way to ship against Sales Receipts, Invoices, and Customer records. StarShip improves efficiency by automatically updating orders with freight charges and tracking information. You can ship single or multiple orders in one shipment, initiated directly from the StarShip Shipment Editor.
StarShip also connects with QuickBooks Online to retrieve line item detail automatically, so you can easily pick/pack orders. You can also customize field mapping between StarShip and QuickBooks Online, including access to custom fields.
- Ship with both freight and small parcel carriers from one screen;
- Ship your Amazon Marketplace orders, or write freight/tracking info back to QuickBooks Online and to Amazon;
- The StarShip Dashboard – A web-based tool to view and analyze shipments and shipping trends;
- eNotify, a tool that lets you customize and automate customer shipment notification emails;
- Address Validation reduces unexpected accessorial charges; StarShip verifies the accuracy of ship-to addresses and residential status;
- AES Direct integration helps reduce compliance risks : Order information automatically populates international documents, which are then electronically filed directly to AES;
- Access to line item detail, to automate international documentation, customs filing, and Bill of Lading (BOL) reports.
For a complete list of features and enhancements, visit the StarShip Version information page on our website.