StarShip combines parcel and freight support into one web interface. The bi-directional interface streamlines the entire workflow to gain immediate efficiencies in shipment processing, accounts receivable and customer service.
StarShip integrates with both Dynamics 365 platforms.
Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud)
StarShip is compatible with v16.5 and higher.
Dynamics 365 Business Central (On-Premises)
StarShip is compatible with v16.5 and v17.1.
StarShip Web (On-Prem) Users
Follow the instructions to locate and install the StarShip Extension as described in the Dynamics 365 BC Integration topic.
StarShip Online Users
Follow the instructions to download and install the StarShip Extension as described in the Dynamics 365 BC Integration topic.
Automate your business process
- Swiftly convert Sales Orders, Sales Invoices and Order Lines into shipments, leveraging item detail to automate rating and document printing.
- Prevent invoicing delays with accurate shipping charges added to customer invoices at the time of shipment.
- Boost customer service productivity – StarShip shipping software can email recipients automatically and update tracking numbers as shipments are processed.
Access to item level detail
- Makes way for auto-pack suggestions based on previous shipments.
- Print a Commercial Invoice or Bill of Lading (BOL) with minimal effort.
- Automate AES shipments to reduce compliance risks.
- Personalized shipping software assistant provides a simple drag-and-drop method for capturing item, box and pallet detail.
Intuitive data mapping
- Define how fields are mapped and translated in an easy-to-use web interface.
- Mapped fields can have a 1 to many relationship i.e. ship via can translate to carrier, method and billing type.
Realize cost savings
- Rate shop between parcel or freight carriers.
- Let USPS take the last mile with FedEx SmartPost support.
- Utilize OnTrac or Spee-Dee regional carriers.
- Save on insurance with a 3rd party.
- Late Delivery Report – simplifies the task of refund processing by reporting shipments that a carrier fails to deliver by the guaranteed date/time.
- Consolidate multiple orders on one shipment.
Flexibility with carrier and rate options
StarShip’s web interface offers a full range of small parcel and freight carrier modules.
Produce shipping software documents with ease
For maximum efficiency StarShip takes advantage of order information to create labels and documents with very little input from the warehouse. Flexible printing options include:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- VICS and straight BOL
- Pallet or package labels
- Bar coded and non-bar coded formats
- Thermal or laser printers