Magento setup in StarShip involves adding the store(s) and entering the keys/key secrets from the Magento Admin. In the Companies section, you can add or edit connections to your Magento store(s). Follow the instructions below to add a Magento store to StarShip.
Connect the Magento Store
- In StarShip Web, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button.If you want to add the Magento interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “Magento” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the following store information:
- URL: Magento store URL.
- Store Name: The name of the store as it appears in Magento.
- Consumer Key and Consumer Key Secret: Enter these values from the Integrations window.
- Access Key and Access Key Secret: Enter these values from the Integrations window.
- Check the Enable check box and click Submit.
If you add the Magento company but do not enable it, you will not be able to ship your Magento orders.