StarShip connects to Magento via an Integration that you set up in the Magento Admin. Once you add the Integration, you’ll have access to the keys you need to set up your store in StarShip. Note: The minimum required version for integration with StarShip is Magento v2.0.15. For all supported versions, see the Magento Overview.
Already Added It?
If the integration has already been added, and you only need to retrieve the tokens necessary for StarShip Setup, see the Get Consumer and Access Keys/Tokens section.
Add the Integration
- Log in to the Magento Admin and select System > Integrations.
- Click the Add New Integration button.
- Enter the Integration Name (required). This name can be anything you want, such as “StarShip” or “Shipping”.
- In the Current User Identity Verification, enter your Magento password.
- Click the API tab. In the Resource Access drop-down list, select “All”.
- Click the Save button.
- On the Integrations screen, click the Activate link in the row of the integration you just created.
- On the next screen, click Allow.
- The four Consumer and Access Keys and Tokens that display are needed for setting up your Magento store in StarShip. You can copy and paste these values directly into the StarShip Setup window or copy them to a text file.
Get Consumer and Access Keys/Tokens
You can look up the keys and tokens at any time in System > Integrations by selecting
to “Edit” the StarShip integration in the Integrations list. The keys and tokens will be shown on the subsequent page.
What To Do Next
Your next step is to connect your Magento store to StarShip. See: StarShip Setup.