When you enable the Manifest Interface, StarShip can write shipment information to the Manifest table (ARSHTFIL), allowing Macola to populate the freight on the order in two ways (see Macola Setup below).
By using the Manifest Interface, you can:
- batch-process shipped orders;
- automatically bill all orders that have been shipped, instead of processing each one individually;
- maintain shipment history that is easily accessible in Macola.
To view manifest table entries for an order, select the OE & RMA tab, and then click Orders/Invoices under the View section and select a lookup method. Enter the order number in the Order No.” field and press Tab. The order will appear in the scrollable region at the bottom of the screen. Double-click on it to bring up the Order Entry View screen. Click on the Billing button, then click on the “Ship Trx” button.
- In the Macola Explorer, select the System tab. Under the Company section, click System Settings > Enterprise Setup.
- Check the “Manifest” check box.
- In the Macola installed directory, open Macola7.cfg with a text editor and add the following line under [MSwitch]: Manifest-System=Yes
- Save and close the file.
To have Macola apply the freight from the manifest table to the order:
- for a single order with open shipments in the Manifest table: Select OE & RMA tab > Billing/Picking/Shipping > Billing. Then choose Select Orders. Click the Use Manifest button.
- for all orders for billing that have open shipments: Select OE & RMA tab > Billing/Picking/Shipping > Billing. Then choose Select Orders.