StarShip combines parcel and freight support into one user interface. The bi-directional interface streamlines the entire workflow to gain immediate efficiencies in shipment processing, accounts receivable and customer service.
Automate your business process
- Swiftly convert orders into shipments, leveraging item detail to automate rating and document printing.
- Prevent invoicing delays with accurate shipping charges added to customer invoices at the time of shipment.
- Boost customer service productivity – StarShip shipping software can email recipients automatically and update tracking numbers as shipments are processed.
Access to item level detail
- Makes way for auto-pack suggestions based on previous shipments
- Print a Commercial Invoice or Bill of Lading (BOL) with minimal effort
- Automate AES shipments to reduce compliance risks
- Personalized shipping software assistant provides a simple drag-and-drop method for capturing item, box and pallet detail
Intuitive data mapping
- Define how fields are mapped and translated in an easy-to-use interface
- Mapped fields can have a 1 to many relationship i.e. ship via can translate to carrier, method and billing type
Realize cost savings
- Rate shop between parcel or freight carriers
- Let USPS take the last mile with FedEx SmartPost support
- Utilize OnTrac or Spee-Dee regional carriers
- Save on insurance with a 3rd party
- Late Delivery Report – simplifies the task of refund processing by reporting shipments that a carrier fails to deliver by the guaranteed date/time.
- Consolidate multiple orders on one shipment
Flexibility with carrier and rate options
StarShip shipping software offers a full range of small parcel and freight carrier modules.
Produce shipping software documents with ease
For maximum efficiency StarShip shipping software takes advantage of order information to create labels and documents with very little input from the warehouse. Flexible printing options include:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- VICS and straight BOL
- Pallet or package labels
- Bar coded and non-bar coded formats
- Thermal or laser printers