Once you have the Volusion API URL and Store ID, you can connect your store to StarShip. Refer to Volusion Setup for more on how to get that information.
- In StarShip, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button.
Note: If you want to add the Volusion interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “Volusion” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the company information in the fields provided. You can copy and paste the details from the text document you created in Volusion Setup:
- Volusion API URL
- Store ID
- Check the Enable check box and click Submit.
If you add the Volusion company but do not enable it, you will not be able to ship your Volusion orders.
Volusion Account Password
Any time the administrator account password changes in Volusion, any URL string used to access your store must be updated. You will need to edit the Volusion company in StarShip (Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce) and add the updated API URL to the Volusion API URL field in order to keep shipping.