StarShip performs rating, tendering, tracking, and pickup requests for Unishippers’ domestic shipments to the United States (excluding AK and HI). International shipments are not supported. StarShip also prints the straight BOL and package/pallet labels when a shipment is processed.
- Handling Fee
- Liftgate Pickup/Delivery
- Inside Pickup/Delivery
- Limited Access Pickup/Delivery
- Notify Before Delivery: If you will map this field to a fixed value of ‘Selected” or a source interface field, map the “Call Before Delivery” field under Shipment Options in Customize Interface.
- Protection From Cold
- Hazardous Materials
Options To Be Supported
- Email BOL
Supported Billing Types
- Prepaid (Sender)
- Recipient: The Recipient account number must be specified in the Recipient section.
To ship with Unishippers, select the carrier in the Transportation section of the Shipment Editor. Then, choose your Unishippers account from the Account field.
When the shipment information has been entered in StarShip, click Rate Shipment to retrieve the prices and services of all your contracted carriers in the Rate Quotes section.
- If you have a negotiated contract with a carrier that Unishippers also supports
as a 3PL, your contract rates are used. However, Unishippers will provide you
with alternative quotes that you can select.
- Unishippers only supports the Straight BOL. (VICS is not supported.)
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not supported.