The StarShip Web installer will install the optional StarShip Web Client. You should run this installer after you install the StarShip Server.
Run the Installer
- Run StarShipWeb.exe.
- Click the “I have read the License Agreement” check box on the End-User License Agreement dialog, and then click the “I agree” button to continue.
- If you have any Windows programs running, we recommend that you exit those programs before continuing the installation. Click Next.
In the StarShip Server Location field, type in the computer name or IP address of the computer where StarShip Server is installed and running. “Local” indicates that the server is running on the local machine; in this case, you do not need to enter the computer name or IP address. Click Next.
- Select where to install the StarShip Web Client. You can accept the default directory or select a different directory by clicking Browse. Click Next.
- Click Next to begin the installation.
- The StarShip Web installer runs.
- After copying files, the installer will enable IIS and any other required Windows components. This may take several minutes.
If you ran the installation program from a CD, check the Check for updates on the web check box. If you used a web installer, there is no need to check for updates. You can also read the release notes after installation is done. Click Finish to complete the installation.