To ship your Squarespace Orders, you have to connect your Squarespace store to StarShip. You can add one or multiple accounts to ship against in StarShip. However, the same Store URL and API Key can only be used once per StarShip Location.
Connect the Store
- In StarShip Web, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “Squarespace” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Squarespace store information into the fields provided:
- Store URL: Enter your Squarespace store URL.
- API Key: Paste the API Key you copied in Squarespace Setup.
- Check the Enable button and click Submit. If you add the Squarespace interface but don’t enable it, you will not be able to select and ship your Squarespace Orders.