This is an informational section specific to the currently connected SQL Server instance.
- Instance: SQL Server supports multiple instances (or SQL Server installations) on the same computer. The current instance is displayed as “computernameinstancename”.
- Database: The name of the current database and its details.
- Backup Info : All details regarding where the database backs up to, last backup, etc. See Backup Information below.
- Authentication: Indicates the type of authentication currently used to connect to this instance of the SQL Server. Authentication is set up in the Database > Connection Wizard.
- AutoBackup: Indicates whether or not automatic backups are turned on. For more information, see Automatic Backups. This setting displays as ON or OFF.
This section contains backup settings and other information.
- Backup Folder: This is location you specified for the backup file to be stored.
- Backup Device: Indicates the name of the backup file.
- Last Backup: Shows the date and time of the last backup.
- Last Full Backup: Shows the date and time of the last FULL backup.
For more information about Backup settings, see Backups.
Tip: You can right-click on any item in this section to display a pop-up menu with related functions.