Spee-Dee provides small parcel shipments to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, and the St. Louis metro area. You must set up at least one account in order to ship with Spee-Dee. To set up a Spee-Dee account:
- From the StarShip Ship screen, select Setup > Carrier Interfaces > Spee-Dee.
- Click the Accounts heading, and select New Account.
- In the Account Name field, enter a unique name for this account. Then, enter your Spee-Dee account number in the Account Number field.
- Enter the Address. You may select an Address ID to associate with this account; this is optional. If you do choose to link this account with an Address ID, you will then be able to select the Spee-Dee Account ID on the Ship screen > Sender section while processing a shipment. Or, select Custom Address and enter the account shipping address in the fields provided. You must also enter a phone number and email address.
- In Account Settings, enter an 8-digit tracking number sequence. This number is used to create unique tracking numbers and barcodes for your shipments. Click Finish.