StarShip allows you to connect directly to your QuickBooks Online company information. For each company, you can assign a specific interface that includes your customized field mapping and data translations.
Add the QuickBooks Online Company
Follow these steps to connect your QuickBooks Online company data to StarShip. StarShip allows you to import and ship with more than one set of company information. If you want to connect more than one company, you must complete this process for each company.
Before starting this procedure, we recommend that you log in to QuickBooks Online.
- From the Setup menu, select Source Interfaces > QuickBooks Online.
- Click the New Company button.
- Enter the Company Name. For clarity, it is best that this matches the company name in QuickBooks Online.
- Click Connect to QuickBooks to start the process that authorizes StarShip to access to your QuickBooks company data.
- The next dialog asks you to “Authorize Intuit to securely share your data to StarShip Shipping Software”. Click Connect.
- StarShip is successfully connected to your QuickBooks Online company. Click OK.
- Note that the QuickBooks Online Company ID will be populated and the Status will be “Connected”. Click Submit.