This procedure will help you to set up your QuickBooks Enterprise company in StarShip. Please be sure to follow the Preliminary Setup steps to make sure you are properly set up before adding your company to StarShip.
Add the QuickBooks Company
- Open the company in QuickBooks Enterprise. You can then minimize the window.
- In your browser, log in to StarShip. Click the Setup menu, and select Source Interfaces > QuickBooks Enterprise (version).
- Click the New Company button.
- If you have more than one StarShip Connector, select the one you want to use to connect to QBE.
- The QuickBooks – Application Certificate displays. Select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open”. Then, click Continue.
- Click Done on the Access Confirmation dialog.
- Confirm the company name and click Next.
- Confirm that the company information is correct and click the Finish button.
How to set up shortcut properties
This example shows you how to set up the Desktop Connector application to run as administrator by default.
- Locate the Desktop Connector shortcut icon. This can be on your desktop or in the StarShip Client program folder. Right-click on it and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Check the “Run as administrator” check box and click OK.