Before you can ship your Newegg orders, you have to connect your Newegg store to
StarShip. You will need a “Secret Key” associated with your account.
Get the Secret Key
Send an email that includes your Newegg Seller ID and a request for the API Secret
Key for use with StarShip to Datafeeds@newwegg.com.
You will receive a reply from the Newegg team with your Secret Key. Once you have
that information, you can add your store in StarShip.
Add the Store
- In StarShip, select Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- In the Companies section, click the New Company button. If you want to add the Newegg interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of the company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “Newegg” from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Seller ID and the Secret Key you received from Newegg.
- Check the Enabled check box and click Submit. If you do not enable the Newegg store, you will not be able to ship your Newegg orders.