In the Options section of Macola ES or Macola 10 setup, you can configure additional settings for related documents, diagnostics, and more.
Select Setup > Source Interfaces > Macola ES (or Macola 10), and click the Options page heading.
Retrieve related documents when shipping
When checked, StarShip will show documents with the same Ship-To addresses, allowing you the possibility of combining related documents. Related documents are shown in the Shipment Editor and can be grouped together by selecting the Group Related check box.
You can also limit the number of related documents to load when shipping by entering a number in the “Maximum number of related documents” field. The default setting is 8.
When importing a document that has an existing non-posted shipment, always
- Prompt: Prompt the user for action. The prompt will include the options to Create New, View, or Edit. Note that View is only available for Processed shipments; Draft (Open) shipments will always open in Edit mode.
- Create New: StarShip will automatically create a new shipment from the data being imported from the source interface without prompting the user.
- Edit Existing: Set the existing document to “Open” status so that it can be edited.
- View Existing: Open the existing shipment in View-only mode.
StarShip will search for any draft shipment or shipment processed within the last “#” days
When importing an Order from Macola, StarShip will scan all open (draft) shipments, and only the processed shipments within the number of days you set here, for shipments that may already exist for that document. So, for example, if you add an order to a shipment you’ve already saved or processed in StarShip, you can reprocess the shipment with the new order added without voiding write-back or tracking numbers.
Note that you cannot set the number of days if you set the option above it to Create New.
Run in Diagnostic Mode
Check this option to have StarShip run in a special diagnostic mode that shows the raw input from the source interface before any mapping or translations are performed on it.
When enabled, a Show Diagnostics button appears on the source interface tab. Clicking the Show Diagnostics button will display the input information from the source interface in raw message format for Technical Support purposes.
Enable logging of Source Interface transactions
StarShip will run in a special mode that provides more information to aid Technical Support. You can also specify Normal or Maximum levels of logging.
Disable Search of Source Documents
This option controls searching for Macola documents in the Shipment Editor. When it is checked, StarShip will not display the Search Documents grid and will require that you enter the exact Document Number.
Refresh List of Source Documents after shipping
When this option is checked, StarShip will update the list of Macola documents in the Documents grid after you process a shipment. New documents are retrieved and shipments no longer matching the filters will not be seen.
Include non-inventory Order line items
Check this option to be able to import non-inventory items into StarShip. When this option is not checked, non-inventory items that are on the order will not be imported. If an order contains only non-inventory (or drop shipped) items, the shipper will receive an error message stating that no line items were found for the selected document.
Allow shipping against orders only for selected order status values
When checked, StarShip will only allow an Order to be imported when its status matches one of the value(s) you select from the drop-down list. You can add as many values as you like.
- If you enabled the retrieval of related documents, under Related Documents above, StarShip will only retrieve related orders that match the order status values selected here.
- When browsing for orders, StarShip will display all orders, regardless of status, but will only allow the user to import orders that match the order status values selected here. If the user tries to import an order that does not match these values, they receive an error with the order’s incorrect status and StarShip provides the user with a list of the allowed status(es).
- StarShip will not validate a shipment’s status upon write-back, for example, if the shipment status changes after the order is loaded on the Shipment Editor.