This procedure shows you how to recover the setup data from the ss.zip file exported in Export Setup Data for Disaster Recovery purposes.
- Use the Create/Update Wizard to create a new database.
- Switch to the database you created using the Connection Wizard.
- Select Database > Import Setup Data.
- Select the Import File. The directory defaults to the default export directory. Click Open.
- The window is populated with StarShip setup information and the data types selected in the export process. Deselect any data type you don’t want to import.
- Click Import. The selected data is imported into the current database.
- Click Exit.