To ship your Etsy orders, you must first connect your Etsy shop to StarShip. All you need is your shop name as it appears in Etsy. You can add one or multiple eCommerce accounts to ship against in StarShip. However, the same Seller ID can only be used once per StarShip Location; the same Seller ID can be added if using a different Location.
Connect the Etsy Store
- In StarShip Web, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button. If you want to add the Etsy interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of the company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select Etsy from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Shop Name and click the Get Verification Code button.
- Sign in to your Etsy account and click the Allow Access button.
- Copy the Verification code displayed on the screen into the Verification Code field in StarShip and click the Request Access Token button.
- Click OK when the Access Token is successfully received.
- Check the Enabled check box and click Submit. If you add the Etsy company but do not enable it, you will not be able to ship your Etsy orders.