To ship your eBay Transactions, you must first connect your eBay company to StarShip. You can add one or multiple eCommerce accounts to ship against in StarShip. However, the same Seller ID can only be used once per StarShip Location; the same Seller ID can be added if using a different Location.
Connect the eBay Account
- In StarShip Web, go to Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button. If you want to add the eBay interface to an existing company, select the company and click the Edit Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “eBay” from the drop-down list.
- Enter your eBay User ID in the Seller ID field and click the “here” link.
- The eBay Sign In page launches in the browser. Your eBay ID may already be filled in for you. If not, enter it in the field provided. Enter your Password and click the Sign In button.
- On the StarShip Authorization page, review the Consent Agreement. Click Agree to allow StarShip access to your eBay account information.
- You may now close the tab and return to StarShip. Click the Request Access Token button. The token you create needs to be renewed every 18 months. Seven days before the expiration date, StarShip will prompt you to renew the token.
- When the token retrieval is successful, click OK. Then, check the Enabled check box and click Submit.