Follow these steps to add your company in StarShip. If you have more than one company in your configuration file, you’ll be able to select the company during the setup process.
Add the Company
- Click the Setup menu item at the top of the StarShip screen, and then select Source Interfaces > Developer Interface from the side menu.
- On the Companies page, click New Company.
- Select the Connector if you have more than one. Click Next.
- Select the company configuration file if there is more than one; otherwise it will be selected for you and you can click Next.
- Select the company name, if applicable. You can have more than one company in a configuration file.
- If the information is correct, click Finish.