In order to integrate StarShip with your BigCommerce store, you need to add StarShip to your authorized BigCommerce Store APIs. You must do this before you can add your BigCommerce store to StarShip and start shipping.
- Log in to your BigCommerce Dashboard and click Advanced Settings.
- Select the API Accounts menu item.
- Click the Create API Account button.
- From the drop-down list, select Create V2/V3 API Token.
- Enter a name for the BigCommerce – StarShip integration. For example, “StarShip”.
- In the OAuth Scopes area, configure the resources that StarShip requires access to using the references below.
Category Permission Content None Customers Read-only Customer Login None Information & Settings Read-only Marketing None Orders Modify Order Transactions None Products Read-only Themes None Carts None
- Click Save. You can choose to save or open a text file with the API credentials needed to connect with StarShip. We recommend saving the file so you can access it later.