This StarShip feature allows you to select multiple shipments that have failed to write back to the source interface and attempt to write them back in a batch method. This prevents you from having to open each shipment individually and click the Write-back button. This reattempt at write-back will only work if the issue or issues that caused the write-back failure(s) have been corrected.
- In Rate/Ship, click Shipments on the left menu.
- Click the Add Filter button and select the Shipments Source Write-Back Status filter.
- Check the Not Done option.
- Use the Select All check box at the top of the first column, or select individual shipments.
- Click the Write Back Selected Shipments button.
Once the process is complete, a message window will appear with a shipment count of the shipments that wrote back successfully. If there was an issue, a log will open to allow you to view related information.