This procedure shows you how to unpublish the V-TECH Endpoints. You can unpublish the V-TECH Endpoints if you:
- want to remove StarShip’s connection to your Acumatica company. (We recommend that you check with your Acumatica Administrator before starting this process.)
- or, if you want to republish the Endpoints and other customization projects together. Before you can add other customization projects, such as StarShip Rate Quote, you’ll need to unpublish the V-TECH Endpoints and republish them along with the new customization projects.
Follow these steps to unpublish the V-TECH Endpoints (or any other customizations):
- Log in to Acumatica.
- In the classic view, select System > Manage > Customization Projects to open the Customization Projects screen.
- Click Unpublish All. This will unpublish any other customizations you have as well. They will all need to be republished afterwards in order for the customizations to work correctly.
- Highlight the V-TECH Endpoints row and click the Delete Row button.
- You have successfully uninstalled the V-TECH Endpoints. Now, you should go back and republish any other customizations.