This topic is about connecting your 3dcart store to StarShip. Before proceeding, make sure you have the information you retrieved from your 3dcart account (in 3dcart Account Setup).
- In StarShip, select Setup > Source Interfaces > eCommerce.
- Under Companies, click the New Company button.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click the Add Account button.
- From the eCommerce Name field, select “3dcart” from the drop-down list.
Enter company information in the fields provided. You can copy and paste the details from the text document you created in 3dcart Setup.
Secure URL: Paste the Secure URL you copied from your 3dcart Store Settings.
Token: Contact V-Technologies Support at 800-462-4016 option 3 for your token..
Private Key: Enter 09c9bd7f3f167874493b66b0fd33e704.
- Click the Status Mapping button to map your Custom Order Statuses to corresponding StarShip’s Order Status values. The Order Status is used when importing Orders from 3dcart. You must assign Custom Status values to StarShip Order Statuses; if they are not assigned, “New” Orders will not be imported.
In order to save the Status window, all the statuses must be mapped.
- Check the Enable button and click Submit.
If you add the 3dcart interface but don’t enable it, you will not be able to select and ship your 3dcart Orders.