Prior to connecting your 3dcart shop to StarShip, you will need some information from the 3dcart Admin Dashboard. That includes the “REST API Token” and the “Secure URL”.
Get the REST API Token
- Log in to your 3dcart Dashboard and select the Modules item from the left menu.
- Scroll down to locate the REST API item and click the Settings button.
- On the right side of the screen, click the Add button.
- Copy and paste the following Public Key for V-Technologies: 4383c1ffd0380043f61739d70e22cc9b. Then, click Save.
- Click Authorize on the Permissions dialog.
Get the Secure URL
Your store’s Secure URL is needed for authentication in StarShip.
- In the Admin Dashboard, select the Settings menu item.
- Next, select General > Store Settings.
- The Secure URL is located in the Store Information section. Copy and paste the URL to the text document.